Reserving a Study Room:
Use of study rooms is restricted to current Eastern students. For this reason, you are required to use an Eastern email (@eastern.edu). Study rooms are intended primarily for group use.
- Reservations may be made up to one week in advance.
- If your reservation time occurs within the next 4 hours, do not fill out the request form. Instead, visit the Information Desk on the Main Level to find a room available for use.
- Library management reserves the right to resolve scheduling issues by adjusting reservations or schedules.
- For additional assistance:
- Please email the Information Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Information Desk on the Main Level
- Phone: 610-341-1777
- Also visit the guide -- How Do I Reserve a Study Room at the Library -- for more information.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding