Reserving a Study Room:
Use of study rooms is restricted to current Eastern students. For this reason, you are required to use an Eastern email (@eastern.edu).
- Have your reservation confirmation or Eastern ID card handy when arriving at the Information Desk to sign in.
- You can reserve a maximum of one 1 hour slot for Group Study Rooms and the One Button Studio Room in any given day.
- Maximum occupancy of 2 people for each room upstairs, 1 person for Room #121 downstairs.
- Maintain social distancing within the room at all times. Mask wearing is required. No food or drink allowed.
- As you leave, pull the door completely shut behind you.
- Don't forget to sign out at the Information Desk!
- Reservations may be made up to one week in advance.
- If your reservation time occurs within the next 4 hours, do not fill out the request form. Instead, visit the Information Desk on the Main Level to find a room available for use.
- Library management reserves the right to resolve scheduling issues by adjusting reservations or schedules.
- For additional assistance:
- Please email the Information Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Information Desk on the Main Level
- Phone: 610-341-1777
- Also visit the guide -- How Do I Reserve a Study Room at the Library -- for more information.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding